Su'ule, Valrion - Holy High
"Emperor. Someone is here to see you." One of the Rainbow Guard notifies the Emperor, Valrion. "It's . . . she claims to be the Goddess, Su'ule. But she looks just like one of us, only with blue hair. . . it's the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen!"

Emperor Valrion was sitting in the library having a bit of quite time in the middle of the day, putting down the scroll they were looking over for the future projects in the south they gave a sigh and began to walk to the window nearby. "Some sort of changeling sorceress no doubt, I'll go see to her." Then disappeared in a pillar of light once daylight touched them, reappearing at the front gate of the palace.

Yet the sight shocked the emperor, for when they looked upon the form of Su'ule they could feel that it was truly her. Giving a bow, emperor Valrion said: "Greetings Su'ule of the Voice, what brings you here to my home?"

"I understand you have an honorable agreement with Tu'ul Arn, the Dragon Man, Elder One of the Council. This is equitable. However, it will be time for my people to belong more wholly to me. I will require they take their leave of your Empire for a short time. They will continue to pay their tributary, but they must be permitted to govern themselves, completely, for several years."

Valrion looked incredibly uncomfortable,"Of course, mighty Su'ule, though it may be... difficult depending on your definition of complete governance and your people madam Su'ul. While I am willing to withdraw the ICA ambassadors and suspend the Council of Commerce's actions in the region I fear for the people's rights. Please, while the ICA workers may leave for a time, can you hold my peace together for the time that they are gone? I know it is a lot to ask of you, but I wish not to not break my word or chain the people."

"People will not be removed from their homes or peoples. They may do as they wish. I merely wish for them to be my people. Should they be devoted to me, I will be as much their guardian as I am their Goddess."

Valrion, disheartened by the words somewhat looked into Su'ules eyes "Of course, Goddess, though it is a deep shame that you feel so slighted by me and Tu'ul Arn's work that you consider them not your own in their current state. I am... truly sorry."

After a moment of thought Su'ule said "You have moved me with your words, mortal. I shall make them all my own. Those around these lands. Those who are my own are indeed my own."

Valrion, greatly relived at the being able to avoid the paperwork involved in such an endeavor, gave a bit of a laugh before stating. "My thanks Su'ule. If you will, would you like to rest in my abode for supper? Davanda should be back from studies soon."

"Very well, Emperor. I would be honored to be your guest."