Passing

Déjà Vu floated upon the waves of the passing, down below souls of the dead. “I never really like this place…” he thought to himself. “It may look pretty but this place is filled with sorrow, not the best place to clear my head.” Déjà Vu then came to a random cave. He took a deep breath “...you’re probably wondering why I’m here after centuries of crashing here but I need to talk to someone.”

Thal-Verys looked up at Déjà Vu, her chained sun lighting up the cave behind her with a soft glow. "And here I thought I could get a moment of peace between trying to keep thousands of souls going the right way." She sighed. "Go ahead, Déjà Vu. I suppose we could both use someone to talk to."

Déjà vu sat down “My first mission after hundreds of years did not go well, I failed to save many at the University…” he then slammed his fist into the ground. “... The monsters responsible for it got away. And worst of all they stole my father’s bones...”

"Your father's bones?" Thal-Verys raised an eyebrow. "Yes, that seems like an... unfortunate thing to lose. Did you... leave them somewhere?

“Mortals had them…” Déjà vu said. “... Only some of the bones were at the University the other bones were scattered around the world in 3 places. 2 claws with the Choblins, the bottom jaw with the Prehist and the rest with Steppe.” he then turned to the sky. “I’ll be quite honest I was in here just to talk. I’m here to ask you a favor.”

"I see", Thal-Verys said, remembering the last time she had done the rhinoceros demigod a favor, leading him to some mortals he had failed to save. "Any more dead parents you need me to find?" She paused, almost smiling. "You know, besides your own."

“There are 2 people I am trying to protect, a tongue named Stopit and a terror named Cheek, if anything bad happened to them I want to do anything you can do for them.” Déjà vu then got up.

She thought for a few moments, then nodded. "Very well, I will do as you ask." She stood up, the Cloak of the Sea cloak flowing from her shoulders like a waterfall of fabric. "But that will the second favor you owe me, Déjà Vu. One day, I will collect."

Déjà Vu bowed. "Thank you." And with that, he flew off