1. - Top - End - #23
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Strange Aeons 2: The Thrushmoor Terror [IC]

Dena doesn't acknowledge "Ronnie," but focuses on Flair. She thumbs at "Ronnie." "The tab comes to 39 gold, 6 silver. Now, you pay that, I will let everyone except him stay. But nobody's gonna want him around here for his brawling, least of all me, unless he can show my patrons he got himself a change of heart.

"So, I got this problem. Actually, the whole town does. He's a damned Doomsayer named Elgrior Nasmeth. Maybe you saw him on your way here. Crazy old bastard wears a signboard and rails about the Briarstone Witch and the doom of the town. So, you convince him to chill out with his ranting and to not scare my patrons .... make sure Ronnie is head of the pack on doing this .... and you'll convince me and mine that you got yerself a change of heart."

Spoiler: Interaction
    Show
    This is as good as it gets, and assumes all interaction rolls. This is the end result. There is no further negotiation from here.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2020-04-07 at 07:21 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.