deep below in the chole

The pair were led deep into the catacombs of the city. The city was lively with many passersby, the glowing fungus grew all throughout the tunnels. They stopped by a massive dirt house next to a massive glowloam tree. A figure stepped out of the house. It was a fellow Choblin without any teeth. He looked towards Cheek and smiled.

“I’m so glad you’re back, how was your time at university?” Teeth, smiling at his son.

Cheek looked disinterested, he walked past the old man into the mud house. “Not good.” He simply mumbled.

Stopit looked at Teeth, “Your son is super great by the way.” Stopit said as he walked into the mud houses well.
_______

The treasure pile of the Clobes

Two Choblin guards sat at the entrance of the door. One of Choblins turned to his compatriots. “Do you ever wonder why we're here?”

The other Choblin turned towards his other friend. “It's one of life's great mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know, man, but it keeps me up at…AHH” suddenly an arrow shot through the Gaurd skull. The other guard turned his head before a blade slashed his throat.

______

At the Clenched’s house.

Teeth sat down, contemplating the news that he was told by his son. “This is not good… And you’re saying that they are probably coming here next. Why were we not informed of this?”

Stopit meanwhile was busy eating a glowloam pie, “I thought the University gave you a message?” Stopit it asked as he briefly stopped eating his pie.

“Remember that assassination attempt at that food stands or how they knew the bones were there?” Cheek interrupted. “They must have agents all over Tria or even the world.”

Teeth nodded. “We will look into this and will bolster security at the treasure pile, there’s no need to worry.” Teeth then walked up to his son. ”I hope the journey wasn’t dangerous for you.”

Cheek got up from his seat. “I’m going to go outside for a bit.” He walked towards the door. “I’ll be at the tree if you need me.” he then closed the door behind him.

Stopit got done eating his pie. “Um so your son doesn’t seem happy to see you?”

Teeth turn to him. “I know…”

“What’s the deal with that?”

Teeth sighed. “...it was a tough choice, back when we were still in conflict with Boa pygmies we were hit by a raiding party. I was called out to drive them out… Unfortunately a few of them snuck into my house during the scuffle...an and...and they killed my wife, Gum. I made it in time to save Cheek but he had to watch his mother die.” He shakes his head. “... He blamed me for her death and shortly after went to the University.”

“Must’ve been hard and both of you…” Stopit interjected.

“MY LORD!” a Gaurd yelled as he ran into the house. “We have an emergency!”

Teeth turned towards him. “What’s the emergency?” Suddenly a massive explosion could be heard from a distance. “We are under attack and…”

“It sounds like it’s coming from the direction of the tree!” Stopit yelled as he ran towards the door and pushed the Guard out of the way. Teeth grabbed his spear in turn and followed.

______

Cheek was sent flying across the city. “I finally found you, you annoying past!” Aerathor yelled in anger as he lifted up his hand conjuring up another fireball. Civilians around the area were fleeing in all directions. He threw it straight at Cheek. Cheek jumped out of the way before the fiery explosion hit him, sending him flying from the shockwave. “You know for an annoying inferior vermin you sure do know how to a nuisance.” He then readied another fireball. “Before I met you I was sitting on top of the world, killing political rivals, making sure most of your kind with stayed at the bottom of the Empire where they belong, helping to propagate wars, it was a good time. But then you had to not die when you were supposed to and now I gotta clean up the stupid dirty orc mess for them.”

Cheek slowly got up. “Big talk from a bitch,” he yelled out.

“YOU DARE!” Aerathor yelled as he threw another fireball.

Cheek once against Dodge at this time landing on his feet. “I’m calling you a bitch because of exactly what you are.” Cheek then pulled out 2 daggers. “I’m not as stupid as you think, I know damn well you wouldn’t risk coming here unless you were forced to, in fact, he pretty much told me you were. You ran all the way here not as an act of personal revenge but because that one-handed jerk grabs you by the balls and forced you to be here.” Aerathor stared at Cheek. “... I’m right, aren’t I? You talk a big game but at the end of the day you’re just a pawn to another jackass and without him your just an angry idiot who can throw fire”

“SHUT UP!” Aerathor yelled, he continued throwing fireballs at Cheek. “...I only need that rat for a bit, once he serves his purpose I’ll burn him to a crisp…” One of the fireballs then got too close to comfort and sent Cheek flying into a wall smashing into it. He fell down to the floor confused and dazed. “... Just like you!” he then readied his hand. Even throw the fireball straight at Cheek.

Stopit and teeth arrived, looking at the situation. “CHEEEEEEK!” both of them yelled.

(BOOOOOM!)

A massive fire eruption at Cheek. Aerathor turn to face teeth and Stopit. “One down one to go…”

Just then a fist of justice slammed right into Aerathor face. Sending him flying. Standing there was Cheek with Déjà Vu above him. “So I am late again, at least nothing serious happened this time.” Déjà Vu proclaimed. “Now they must turn this person into boneless chicken.”

Aerathor got up from the floor. A 2 teeth knocked out and still unable to see straight. “You think having a horny idiot can do anything to me… I am Aerathor the greatest….”

Just then another best hit him straight in the jaw followed by a roll of pain. “ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” Aerathor was sent flying into the air. He then slammed straight into the ground.

Déjà vu looked at the completely pulverized Aerathor and smiled. “Boneless chicken ready for deep-fried.”

Aerathor status:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WnerXx1pk4

sometime later

Déjà vu, Cheek and Stopit all sat by the tree. “Thank you, that’s twice I owe you my life.” Cheek said as he licked his wounds.

“Yeah he was almost fried raptor.” Stopit interjected as he ate some of the glowloam

Déjà vu simply smiled. “I’m just glad no one in his was hurt this time.”

“Sir it seems that there were no casualties, the crazy fox demon man was only focusing on your son.” One of the guards informed Teeth.

“That’s a relief,” Teeth stated as he surveyed the burned area. “And what to do with the Fox man?”

“The elders decided the best punishment is giving him back to the Fox demons. they hate fire magic and I doubt most of the other stuff he did would be okay with them, they will give him the worst punishment imaginable.”

“Very good, anything else!” teeth asked.

“Yeah about the thing that I was trying to tell you earlier.” The guard said nervously.

“Wait.” Teeth interrupted. “I thought it was about the fire mage?”

“No sir, we didn’t know that was happening until the explosion.” the guard continued. “Someone broke into the treasury and took Graws clause.”

Déjà vu, Stopit, Cheek and teeth gasped in horror. “Scour the city, find out who’s responsible and get those claws back, NOW!”
_____

Chernway

Two Choblins walked through the Chernway, trying their best to keep a low profile. On the backs were the 2 fingers, wrapped up in silk.

“This will be the best payday brother.” One of them said.

“Yes sis, this Julia man will give us the finest price for these 2 pointy rocks.” The other one said as they continued moving through on the way to the Boa jungle.