Zee has worked really hard to maintain the niceness and she appreciates the sentiment.

"Was there anything else I can get you, Carlie?" she asks pleasantly. And in nearly the same breath- "Hi Jason. How did the portal over in the bathroom turn out?"

She knows approximately how the portal in the bathroom turned out, but she's thinking maybe Jason would like to recount the adventure themselves.

Meanwhile!

It looks like the seraphim is about to say something else, but then Libra speaks up all of a sudden! She gives a long suffering sign and sort of... folds in on herself? There's really no other way to describe it. Once she's finished it's just a totally normal human barmaid again.

"I had thought about that," Zee admits. "But even if I found the original I wouldn't know for sure. I'm not even sure if I wasn't made up whole cloth. If you already know your memories are fabricated how are you supposed to trust anything?"

That said, she looks off toward... A disembodied voice?

"No one else can see what you're doing, either," Zee points out. Then adds, "Libra. I've heard her described as an oni before? For whatever reason she's gotten it into her head that I'm her rival."

Zee has absolutely no idea how that happened.