View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Julian looks to the shore. “Come my loyal pet.” just then Leviathan emerged from the waves.

“What is it you ask me?”

Julian waved his pickax around. “I ask you to go to the boa Shore sure and pick up my relics.” Leviathan then returned to the depths of the sea. “Now is the time for some insurance. Even look to the sky. Great Timorin, I asked you to help me with my gift, my gift of immortality.

Spoiler: Action
    Show

Immortalize Julian 66 to 54 AP
    +2 Knowledge: his genius will be amplified by this immortal act
    +2 mining: in addition to his vampire powers he can also suck the energy out of magical things as well like magical crystals from the Earth to appeases hunger
    +2 architecture: He will be able to bend structures to his will. With his magic he could easily fix them or destroy them in a matter of seconds.
    -2 unknown: immortality is a strange feeling, it will take time for Julian to fully understand his abilities.

Spoiler: help
    Show

The Hope Of Timoirn:
    +2 knowledge: She will become an excellent scholar and philosopher with her being a teacher to many.
    +2 mining: she will be able to create tunnels that will allow her to travel anywhere she wants.
    -2 unknown: she will try to peer into the unknown to satisfy her knowledge even if it’s her best interest not to.
    Last edited by Godzillarich; 2020-04-09 at 01:15 AM.