Hey all,
I'm celebrating doing an (online, what with everything happening right now, of course) interview for an art course in the college I want to go to . . . by doing more art! I want to do some 30 minute drawings, tops, and giving people free art sounds like killing two birds with one stone :)

I'll be doing mostly traditional torso and up graphite drawings, and I'd be delighted if you could give a general overview of the character - personality, appearance, any (basic) things you want with them - and, preferably, a visual reference. Even just a basic scribble done in Paint could be of use, or even a Picrew image - I just want to make sure I'm not drawing them wrong. If you haven't got anything like that, no worries! I just need a basic appearance list, a bit like the following;

- Basic body shape, height
- If they're not human, a reference to their species (I know all the dnd ones, but if it's an obscure one, you're going to have to explain or link it for me)
- Skin colour and facial features (not as important in black/white, but a reference to a celebrity or other character you think looks like them would work just fine)
- Clothes style and colour, as detailed or as basic as you want! (though more complex outfits may not transfer well to a traditional medium)
- Any noticeable features I wouldn't assume to add (scars? weird eyes? Horns????)
- Hair colour and style (again, photo reference found online is a-okay)
- Expression / personality
- If it's applicable and they're from something that has them, like WOW or DnD, their class

These will be quick-n-dirty gesture drawings; I may add some watercolour shading or highlights, but my main goal is to get your character's details down. As ever, I'm not a professional - that's why I'm going to college to learn!

(As a bonus - if you add some fun facts / traits / history about them, I might be able to add a song or two I was playing while drawing them that reminds me of them. You can, of course, opt out of this)

I'll be doing this on a first come, first serve basis, with maybe five or six slots to preserve my sanity. I hope everyone's keeping them and their own safe, looking after each other in these troubled times, and that having a messy black/white scribble of their characters might make their day a little better :)