View Single Post

Thread: IC: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: IC: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

With little more than a knit of her brow, Marcella is able to call on her powers of the warp. She extends her senses out around her, suddenly becoming simultaneously aware of the bodies of vagabonds stretching out in all directions, of the scurrying rodents in the piles of refuse nearby and in the pipes below, and of the presence of an individual in the air ducts above. However, she does not sense any signs of a group waiting in ambush.

The taller thug puts his hands on his hips and throws his head back for a rueful chuckle. His hunched friend catches on, and adds a few laughs for good measures. "What are you gonna do with that primitive thing, catch me a scab for dinner?" he taunts in a high pitched horse-like voice. Still sneering, the ganger addresses Url and says, "Who are these blokes, your new charges? Funniest looking group of Guilders I've ever seen."

Flatly, Url replies, "Yes, these are my guests. Members of the Credit Guild. Now please step aside."

Neither youth makes any move towards the group, but still, neither steps aside.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2020-04-10 at 11:50 AM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)