View Single Post

Thread: Storm of Chaos IC

1. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Storm of Chaos IC

<”Let Hekarti and Morag-hai guide your magic, Ghur-weaver.>” Asyrha said to the Brown Magister in Eltharin, a soft smile on her face as she took the handful of dirt and rubbed it thoughtfully between her fingers.

”The climate in Athel Loren is very often mild and pleasant. The forest spirits work to keep it, more or less, hospitable. Though that is not always the case. Especially in Atylwhyth, where it is winter eternally.” Asyrha explained to Bella, as she rode along. The Asrai Spellsinger glanced down at herself, perhaps a bit self-conscious of the ways of humans. She already wasn’t wearing breeches, simply a fluttering robe and tall boots with soft soles.

”Perhaps…it will not be a problem. I cannot foresee many humans brave enough to approach me.” There was little conceit in her voice, simply that same breezy naiveté that spoke of someone wholly unaccustomed to the culture and traditions she had found herself immersed in.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

I agree with Rax. Tuli and Amos scouting ahead, perhaps. Not too far though. And Asyrha will stick near Armand, Gottfriend and Bella.

Last edited by Erulasto; 2020-04-11 at 05:57 AM.
    "Even in these chains, you can't stop me!" - In This Moment, Big Bad Wolf