Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
[Main Lobby]

The second that Fade threatens him, the larger man's eyes widen in anger, his reddened cheeks darkening further. Now, he's positively frothing at the mouth, so enraged is he. "You dare threaten me?!" Spit cascades from the man's full lips, his twitching face contorted into a wrathful expression. "So THIS is how you people conduct yourselves! Do you have any idea what you've just done, boy?!" Veins continue to bulge, and teeth continue to gnash. "Do you know how many orphanages I sponsor? How many college funds? Do you have ANY idea?! People love me, and they love my brand, and I tell you what! Every last soul in this whole damn city is gonna know what you did!" His right eye twitches, and he continues to gesture with a finger.

"I'm gonna have your face on the front of every newspaper! How you threatened a man of my calibre! I'm important! And I'm gonna make sure everybody knows how this place treats beloved philanthropists!" He chuckles a little here, his eyes flashing. "And I want it to weigh on you son, when this place gets shut down, it'll have been your god damn fault!"

At that, M.H. turns around and proceeds to storm out of the building, slamming the front door behind him.

[Main Lobby]

Fade doesn t appear concerned at all. Well it is like befor no glimps of any emotion. That might make Hades even more mad since he should understand that even if this place got shut down he never feels regret.

When Hades left Fade just turns to the next camera assuming Kirk looks through it and just shrugs before he heads back to his desk.
Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post
[Enquiries from Fade]

Not even if the star has writing indicating the wearer is a Sheriff of the police? Noted about Fade though.

"Night shift." Annaliese simply responds, then nods thoughtfully when told there are no AMEN jobs. She'll have to come back to check later. "Vat else?"

[Common Room - Chidi]

Chidi nods in understanding. That'd be like the fictional media he peruses from time to time which explicitly has people from various countries and settings, in places that are named differently.

As for VIGIL... he starts to connect some dots. For example, if he'd heard of someone in this strange land that could help him in some way, he'd try to find her. If her name were Onyeka, for instance, that would be the cherry on top. In short, Svetlana could be in VIGIL. Especially since Fayyad describes them as overzealous. "Hmm... so, they're heroes, only they utilize more violent methods. Good fit for her..." He trails off, in thought. He should confer with the Colonel.

"What else is going on in Inside, speaking of which? Any other thing of interest? Surely a gossip magazine would have at least an element of truth worth seeking in it."
[Main Lobby]

Halloween costums say the same so you can t be sure after all. On top since there is no real authority in the nexus there is nosource of proof for such items.

"So non" Fade says as reply. Night shifts doesn t answer his question. He more hoped for something mire related to a talent.
"There is nothing more. You can go to the taverns and look around but as a licensed member you are also a protector of the tavern which means you will assist in fights there." Just see the first post for that. And yes i don t know about any contracts yet.