1. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

Quote Originally Posted by TooSoon View Post
    Actually V has already used Clenched Fist. I assume you meant Crushing Hand.
    Oh yeah, that. I keep getting the Bigby's Hand line confused.

I don't agree Xykon hasn't had enough screentime. He's had tonnes of screen time, and has cast hundreds of spells across the comic and books. We have almost his complete spell list! This idea we can't pin it down I just don't buy at all. I specifically gave a bunch of examples to show how him being level 27+ actually fits with a lot of the other stuff we've seen.
    I said enough screentime that details his feats. Casting Energy Drain does not say anything about his feats. Casting Maximized Energy Drain does, or at least that he has some way of Maximizing it. Knowing his spell list does not mean knowing his feats.

Edit: Oh, and I have been mentioning that Xykon, as an epic Sorcerer, would get bonus feats. Even if we assume that Xykon has three Improved Spell Capacities and Epic Spellcasting as epic feats, he only needs to be level 26+.
    Last edited by danielxcutter; 2020-04-11 at 09:47 PM.
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.