1: On Zetta, as I said, if she doesn't work for a sensei we can run into her once we start doing C-Rank missions. Alternatively, while formal procedure dictates four-man squads, nothing prevents a singular genin from being apprenticed to someone other than their squad leader, so theoretically if you decide that your planned sensei is too specific to that one characterization arc for Blood O there is the possibility that Zetta is the squad leader but Blood O's specific master also comes to help train her for the Tournament portion of the exam.

2: On Yuki Clan Snowcone maker, his family didn't approve of his desire to use his powers for something so mundane so he split. A minor hidden village was the last place he figured they'd look if they came looking for him, and this is also why he isn't openly selling "Ice Release Cones"

I'll admit that some of my characters are specifically me creating scenarios where Senko can potentially get access to the Bloodlines/Chakras I think work best for her, but at the same time I don't want to make characters that are just one-note bits for Senko to take from and then fade away and I want it to be possible for her to fail or even not realize that she has access to it.

(For the record, no, the Delightful Sakkon and Ukkons are not one of those characters, it was just a weird thought that popped into my head. While it'd be really cool, unless we drive really deep into Shimuzu's bloodlines as a Foil for Kimiko' desire to know all Jutsu and Senko's desire to absorb multiple bloodlines and chakras to perfect her senjutsu I'm not sure the raw power that comes from combining that bloodline with Senjutsu Chakra and White Snake Power is worth it.)