[Post-Pirate Calm]

Zee gives a nod, takes off her hat, reaches her arm into the hat up to the elbow, and pulls out a bike chain and lock.

Why did she have that in the first place?

"The combination is 1337," she informs the lunar champion as she hands the completely mundane piece of security equipment over. "I'll meetcha back inside!"

The pirate is, presumably, carted off by the cops. Who knows whether or not he'll escape for more daring and dastardly escapades!

Meanwhile!

"Yeah, magic is weird," Zee admits to the super hero. "I try to stick with messing with reality's debug menu. It's WAY less complicated."

How is that less complicated?

"And I'm glad it's good! I always get kind of nervous when I fix something new."

Also Meanwhile!

Zee doesn't poke her nose. Nor does she feel particularly compelled to do so. Instead, she just looks kind perturbed. Not angry, not upset. More like someone trying their best to be patient with an obnoxious child and only mostly succeeding.

Arms crossed. One finger tapping. Waiting for Libra to be done.

She's is pretty much one hundred percent sure that trying to explain worldlines to Libra wouldn't help. The entity's track record with understanding things isn't exactly great.

Still Yet Meanwhile!

The fellow in the pith helmet is provided with a glass of whisky. Whether it is the finest is up to interpretation but Zee likes this particular one the most so maybe this guy will as well?

"A tale?" she asks as the drink is offered. "Is there a particular sort of story you want to hear about? I haven't done much in the way of hunting so I don't know how interesting my tales would be."

She does have a few tales she could share but they're mostly weird Nexus stuff.

Also Still Yet Meanwhile!

And then a bunch of horrifically injured people arrive!

"Oh geeze..." Zee mutters. "Paige, get them their drinks. I'll go get a priest from Inari's."

And then she's off, sticking her head right through a nearby mirror and yelling into the temple beyond. "Hey! We've got some really badly hurt people in here! We need a healer and maybe a counselor, too."

It looks like that one guy took some San damage.

Then back to the adventurers! Zee's going to do what she can to repair some of the damage but her supply of reality-bending power it notably limited. Where's Kara? Shouldn't she and Navvy be home by now?