Cheerful Sam
Half-Dragon Warlock
AC: 14 HP: 16/16
PP: 9 PIv: 14 PIs: 10
Conditions: --

With a sigh, Sam follows Senna into the room, sitting on his bed to unwind his footwraps. "If you think dragons can't feel, you need to read more of Bahamut's teachings." His tone is quiet, a little hurt, as he tosses the soaked through pieces of cloth over the foot of his bed to dry. "Just because I didn't sit crying over it doesn't mean I don't care, or miss him."

Grepha lands upon the top of the bedpost. She shoots a glance down at the feline familiar. To test just how much the cat can sense, she lets her tail and stinger dangle beneath her near to the floor. "I'm sure the immediate forgiveness of all of your debts was fine consolation."

Sam tenses up and turns towards the end of the bed. For a second Grepha flinches away, expecting to be smacked or thrown, but it never comes. Shaking a little, Sam lies back and looks at the ceiling. He glances apologetically at Aintas as he walks in with an inn servant carrying buckets of warm bathwater. His brother's arrival gives him a good excuse to get some space though. "Sorry, Ains. Senna was just leaving. Unless you're such the mother hen that you plan on helping him bathe?" He gives her a joking smile that falters as soon as he lays back and stares at the ceiling again.