View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #237
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Yes, people handle there own characters.

It's why I asked and outlined instead of just doing.

Edit: Possible things Senko might do at somepoint.

Learn the Mystical Palm Technique or other basic medical ninjutsu, once she's physically able to, on the logic that she's already decent knowledgeable of biology so she might as well get certified to work as a medic if she has to.

Derive a serum from her bodily fluids that attracts and stores natural energy, used as either and emergency power-up(we're all probably gonna die so going berserk can't possibly hurt) or an assassination tool(inject enough to turn an enemy to stone)

After perfecting bloodline grafting but before mastering sage mode, create a pill that slowly improves the cultivation and integration of "foreign chakras" when taken regularly in order to build up enough power to chakra to master Senjutsu. Basically, regularly taking the pill slowly improves Senko's chakra from "natural+potential+traces of donors" to "natural+potential+whatever the donors were at the time she absorbed their cells" while also facilitating the blending of this chakra with hers. How long it takes depends on how strong the person was--If she took cells from Mist's bane to get Lava Release, since he's an ordinary genin with basic applications of his bloodline it might take days to cultivate his chakra and fully integrate it into hers, but as a Jonin with advanced chakra manipulation Zetta's might take months or even years. The drug is deliberately designed to do this slowly becuase doing it all at once would seriously screw up your chakra control. Doing it slowly means you have time to acclimate.

(I am not sure how, exactly, this would work with something like Uzumaki longevity that naturally increases your stamina and the cap on chakra production.)
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-04-14 at 08:32 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks