Wood Elf Druid
    AC: 14 HP: 17/17
    PP: 15 PIv: 10 PIs: 15
    Conditions: --
    Concentrating on:

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Initiative roll: (1d20+3)[16]

Caelee wakes up with a silent scream on her features, her normally peaceful meditation made horrifying by smoke and flames. This was not the balanced nature that her gods championed- this was fire out of control and consuming all in it's path. With tears in her eyes from the trauma and the smoke of her "dream". Dream, right? That's what her non-elven family called them? She took several coughing breaths before she heard the door moving in it's frame. Suddenly her eyes were wide open, her heart racing. She quickly put on her armor and drew her scimitar just as the door opened. When the robed figure strode into her room, she let out the fear and pain of her dream in a cry of indignant rage as she charged the figure, ignoring the imp for now. You will NOT hurt my family, you bastard! She slashed with her tiger scimitar while roaring like the great cat emblazoned on the blade.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Rolls from the OOC thread- Forgot that if I reserve a post I cannot add rolls to it. To hit with Scimitar- (1d20+5)[17] and damage (1d6+3)[6]. Here's another damage roll in case I crit- (1d6)[1]
    Last edited by purepolarpanzer; 2020-04-14 at 01:13 PM.