Post-Pirate Calm

He does not escape- not yet, at least. His escape vehicle needs to repair itself from more fire, shadow and their soul.

Adventurer's Trauma

And an eye, don't forget the eye!

The rays of light are part of the tattoo. The monk- a cleric of Meridia, Daedric Prince of Light- is not literally glowing. At least, not yet.

The orc's the one who speaks. "The Delve of the Glowing Prince. Someone slipped me a map last time I was here, led me to it. Wrote on the back the place was an armoury from the last war between Luminarch Prost and the armies of Hell. Bloody well-defended armoury. Drew a map, but it didn't help. Rooms change. Sister Qasnizara lost her feet when we tried crossing a bridge of cogs and wheels. They activated, she slipped, it crushed her foot, and then trying to free one the other got caught. Squirrelfoot got hit by a blast of hellfire, and Lallille used a key and triggered a bear trap in the door." He pauses, thinking. "Hjalti Grotiksson was sucked up a tube into the ceiling. Simone was killed by these... Knives with legs. And Greyanna didn't survive the rockfall. Craggy's unharmed; goats are lucky."

As far as injuries go, the orc has a recently repaired break in his lower leg, as well as severe bruising from the rockfall that dented his armour. Craggy the goat isn't unharmed, but besides mild bruises and a slight scrape on one leg, is fine. Squirrelfoot has a strained ankle, and the side of her face is severely burnt, destroying her eye and burning off one of her ears; that injury was inflicted by hellfire, and won't heal quickly. She also has a stab wound to her rib, that has been magically healed but bled a lot beforehand; she's still a little light on blood. Qasnizara has obviously lost both feet, one just above the ankle and the other nearly at the knee, but she's also got cracked ribs and some minor bruises, mostly from the sled. The Vedalken is missing an arm at the elbow, very cleanly, and has several recently healed arrow-wounds; they're mostly in shock over losing their dominant hand, particularly since they're a craftsman who relied on the dexterity of all twelve digits to make things.