Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Apparently, the Blood Prison movie kinda-sorta happened in Naruto canon. Except it happened a lot earlier, Naruto was framed for a different crime, and he actually knew what was going on instead of being treated like crap by his loved ones.

At least, that's what one of the novels says.

It honestly makes me wonder what else from the movies is supposedly canon.
If it is canon, then boy is it in some weird continuity snag from which no sanity can be derived: it logically has to happen earlier than 4th Shinobi War, but Naruto uses Sage mode, knows Killer Bee, remembers seeing his father, and A still has his right hand. even though most of that is post-Pain. also Konoha is still intact. So.....Kakashi Hiden: Lightning in the Icy Sky, what are you on about?

like, the errors are so great, the only explanation I can think of those things happening at all is by being a parallel universe. if its NOT, then you'd have to come up with an explanation for all that.

As for what other movies are canon? Well, given that Boruto has introduced time travel, The events of Lost Tower can now plausibly be canon. meaning all those naruto time travel fics? Not so crazy anymore. but how about we not allow time travel this time? Like No. just no. if we want crazy time travel Naruto shenanigans focusing on high power stuff, make a different roleplay for it. saying that now.

Road To Ninja, I can plausibly see being canon-ish given that its entire premise is just "Obito decides to screw around with Naruto's head by testing the Tsukuyomi out on him." like that movie can basically be abridged as:
Obito: Hey Naruto time to meet your parents!
Naruto: wait wha-
*Limited Tsukuyomi happens, Naruto comes back*
Naruto: why did you do this!? this served no point!
Obito: I was bored, wanted to screw with you, also your father was like one to me and why not show my teacher's son a taste of the utopia I'm working towards? Your welcome for the present.
Naruto: that doesn't make up for killing them both even though I forgive you anyways!

now the Stone of Gelel, thats where it gets interesting, because that contains abilities that have nothing to do with chakra and people that look western in clothing as if they are from a different continent. if thats canon, that could have all sorts of weird implications on many levels.

Land of Snow? I could see it being canon, if you can accept the snow ninja's ice release of Clan Kazahana being an offshoot of Clan Yuki or something like that. and accept the ridiculousness that is the seven colored rasengan *echoes of Hopes And Dreams intensifies*

and Naruto The Last, I will fight tooth and nail to the death to contend that it already is canon due its very Battle of Gods nature of being a transitory film between Naruto and Boruto and all its lore lining up well the rest of Naruto's history and themes. aside from the nonsense that is the stupid lightning nation chakra cannon that can supposedly destroy the moon.

the rest I don't care about, though I can see why you'd like the chimera movie.