Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
If it is canon, then boy is it in some weird continuity snag from which no sanity can be derived: it logically has to happen earlier than 4th Shinobi War, but Naruto uses Sage mode, knows Killer Bee, remembers seeing his father, and A still has his right hand. even though most of that is post-Pain. also Konoha is still intact. So.....Kakashi Hiden: Lightning in the Icy Sky, what are you on about?
The blood prison also appears in an arc in Boruto, so...

My best example is that the story only happened in extreme broad strokes.

now the Stone of Gelel, thats where it gets interesting, because that contains abilities that have nothing to do with chakra and people that look western in clothing as if they are from a different continent. if thats canon, that could have all sorts of weird implications on many levels.
*Science-Boner intensifies*

More seriously, the Stone of Gelel is said to be mineral containing pure life-force, the process of extracting and refining it involves the sacrifice of flesh and bone, besows regenertive powers comparable to the ones Naruto has, and completely arrests aging. Tha'ts in addition to granting people implanted with it powerful pure energy attacks. A large amount of it's power seems to make you immortal.

Seems to me that if it's canon that it's using pure Yang Release without even a trace of spiritual energy or the elements.

However, the fact that using it allows one to assume a monsterous form unique to each individual and the fact that it can do things that Yang cannons suggests it might be natural energy or a combination of natural energy and physical energy.

If we incorporate it as part of our world then... If Kimiko doesn't go after it at some point, Senko will in her eternal pursuit of perfect Senjutsu.
Land of Snow? I could see it being canon, if you can accept the snow ninja's ice release of Clan Kazahana being an offshoot of Clan Yuki or something like that. and accept the ridiculousness that is the seven colored rasengan *echoes of Hopes And Dreams intensifies*
I think the explanation for the movie's Ic Release is that they were only calling it Ice Release but it was actually just ordinary Water Release that just happened to be using pre-existing ice and snow and lacked the special properties of true Ice Release.

The fact that Kakashi was able to copy it lends credence to that theory.

and Naruto The Last, I will fight tooth and nail to the death to contend that it already is canon due its very Battle of Gods nature of being a transitory film between Naruto and Boruto and all its lore lining up well the rest of Naruto's history and themes. aside from the nonsense that is the stupid lightning nation chakra cannon that can supposedly destroy the moon.
I mean, it was written by Kishimoto. The fact that it's canon was used in the advertisements.

the rest I don't care about, though I can see why you'd like the chimera movie.
I'm moving away from the chimera technique to more "Like Kabuto, but without the ridiculously overpowered use-other-peoples Jutsu" technique. Even if Senko gains the necessary requirements to use it(sage Mode, Sakkon and Ukkon's bloodline, and White Snake Power) I've got specific people in mind for who she gets my preferred bloodlines/enhancements from and most of them are genin with genin level skills. There are one Jonin and one unstated civilian who doesn't even have a name yet, and the Jonin is primarily a Nuker so those techniques are situationally useful at best.

(Granted, I don't have a means of giving her Wood Release yet soo depending on how we handle the Senju Clan... Well, Senko won't have the chakra capacity to use most of his stuff for a good long while, regardless, even using the drug I suggested.)