1. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: [3.5] What is your favorite Ranged/Archery build

Favorite build I've actually made...

Probably Azoth, The Raven's Shadow from my sig. Rogue 1/ Monk 9/ Rogue +9/ Warblade 1. Thrown sai with sneak attack, skirmish, and iaijutsu focus all reliably activated at once, on top of a highly effective stealth/scouting build that's very difficult to actually target in combat. At higher levels, just attacking him provokes opportunity attacks that also benefit from SA and iaijutsu focus (and potentially Skirmish if it's during your turn). All practical optimization.

Second place probably goes to The Siege Tower, also in my sig. Abuses the Symbiotic Creature template to get... I think it was 22 thrown daggers per round by ECL 8? This one's more into the TO range.

I've also always wanted to do a build that uses Ballisteer with siege weapons. Flaming, phasing cannonballs/boulders aimed straight at the enemy's gunpowder reserves...
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2020-04-15 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II