Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
On Gelel Stone:
the fact that it can apparently also take out a continent or something means its on par with the Kyuubi in terms of ridiculous strength. thing is, if its a chunk of Yang Release, that raises the question if there are stones with other releases, like is there at least a Yin Stone that causes Tsukuyomi like effects? are there fire, water, air and lightning and.....earth stones that can do similar stuff?

and they're mined from the earth.....oh god, are Gelel stones Naruto's version of Materia? we're one ridiculously powerful mega-corp away from recreating FF7, then all we need to do is take Kaguya's DNA from her conveniently well-preserved corpse and make ninja Sephiroth.
It could also be natural energy, or just a mineral that happens to be alive: The comparison to Yang Release is becuase Yang Release is deliberately focusing on the "vital physical energy" aspect of chakra and Gelel is said to be life-force.

I've made a similar theory about the Genryu from Dragon Blade Chronicles(which I think got missed becuase it was an edit), which are dragons whose power rivals the Tailed Beasts... But are for the most part treated as base animals or mindless beasts with pretty basic elemental powers and their chakra apparently gives life to the land when they're at peace, plus their combined form the "Light" Dragon is treated as Non-Elemental and uses lasers(Bonus, the Anime Dub translates "Yin and Yang" as "Shadow and Light" and we know that Yin can manipulate shadow so Yang should be able to manipulate light.)

On Bargain Bin Ice Jutsu:
well if water ninjas can use pre-existing ice, plus the fact that Naruto's home life shows that modern refrigeration exists, that means that what Water users can do expands a little if they know how to exploit that: make a freezer to produce ice, then put that ice in storage scrolls, then you can shape the ice using water release for various things. I could see a lot of Land-based water users pulling that trick.
Yeah. Use the right kinds of storage seals and ou might even be able to create a portable device that stores water and converts it to ice and snow but that's more along the lines of a scientific ninja tool.

also: Poisons and Drugs in the Naruto world. thats one of the things Naruto doesn't focus on because of it being shonen, they were only important in one fight I can remember: Jiraiya being drugged by Tsunade with the fight with Orochimaru to make sure all three Sannin had some impaiment holding them back. I'm thinking that a poison affects everyone equally but its rating is on its obscurity and deadliness, lower rating its more common and less deadly meaning medic nin know how to cure it easier, and the higher ratings are more obscure and deadly. though I guess it can also affect how detectable the poison is? the lowest rank poison of course, is the D-Rank: alcohol.
Makes sense, though it is noted that Ninja do make special "ninja" drugs like food pills and the Akamichi's chakra pills and so on.

I even suggested Senko making two "ninja drugs:" One derived from her bodies enzymes that passive charges with natural energy and could be used either as a "we are screwed so I'm gonna deliberately trigger my going berserk" thing or an assassination tool(turn people to stone) and a pill taken regularly that would help cultivate and integrate foreign chakras at a slow rate, though again that was in an edit so it might have gotten missed.