Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
In the event that I can't give her the Byakugan and/or it starts making more sense to go after Rinnegan instead(if she learns proof of its existence,) she probably wouldn't spend much time focusing on the advanced abilities of it.
Actually... I'm gonna admit it, the Sharingan is too tempting so...

I'm gonna set some stuff out in advance.

1: The "Curse of Hatred" is the term that Tobirama uses to refer to the fact that same traits responsible for the Sharingan mean that Uchiha feel emotions far more strongly than the average person and are prone to mental instability. This would not play well with Senko's bloodline's berserk rages and cost her a lot of progress in maintaining control over her emotions.

2: I don't know why, but in my head, it makes the most sense to me that the Sharingan would passively drain normal chakra before it drains senjutsu chakra, so since the Sharignan is very chakra intensive using it for a prolonged amount of time would put Senko at risk of going berserk.

3: Since Senko is grafting Chakra as much as DNA, and the Mangekyo has a specific chakra, taking DNa from someone who specifically has Mangekyo would make it easier to learn it... But at bear minimum, she'd need to already have it fully mature and then have a really crappy day. It's not something that Senko would deliberately pursue without a really good reason.

4: It makes sense that taking the Chakra of someone with Eternal Magnekyo would make for an automatic Eternal Mangekyo, but at the same time that feels way to easy.

5: Based on Shin Uchiha's example, grafting Uchiha DNA to someone seems to give a unique Mangekyo, not the specific one of the person who the DNA came from.

6: Based on the example of the Urashiki Ōtsutsuki, combined with the WoG about what happens if an Uchiha and a Hyuga have a kid, it is not possible to have two different Dojutsu active in the same eye at the same time. If Senko grafts herself with multiple Dojutsu, she'd have to switch them out.

7: If Senko gives herself the Sharingan and unlocks Mangekyo, her left eye technique will be a "chakra mode" aura based on nature transformation(basic only, only able to use one element at a time,) while her right eye will grant the ability to elevate an element to a higher form after it's molded. By itself is just makes elemental release Ninjutsu stronger but once Senko masters a form of NAture transformation it gets upgraded to the bigger from: After mastering Wind Release, she gets to use Gale Release. Master Lighting, she gets to use Black Lightning. Master Fire Release, get to use Blaze Release, and so on. (We need to decide whether it's Crystal or Steel Release that's the perfected form of earth release) I think that this works best with her nature as being primarily a Taijutsu fighter and her nature theme, while also making sure that she doesn't get anything super broken too fast. Her Sunanoo, if she ever developed it, would probably be themed about channeling the elements into melee attacks.

8: I intend for Senko to train with the snakes. Snake style senjutsu comes with the Power of the White Snake, which grants a degree of self rejuvenation: It grants a healing factor and Orochimaru's "use snakes to reattach severed body parts," "puke up an exact duplicate of myself while leaving my damaged body behind as a hollowed-out skin," and "assume my true form and then merge with a random sucker to absorb their soul and extend my life" techniques are all built up around that. Based on Madara's example, a sufficient healing factor(in his case, Hashirama's) can undo even the otherwise permanent blindness of Izanagi and Izanami(note that Madara's left eye eventually opened back up and seems to work fine.) Since we don't know how strong White Snake Power's base healing factor is, I'm going to make an executive decision: It can reverse Mangekyo eye damage, but not fast enough to matter in the heat of the moment and if Senko goes blind in either or both eyes from it she's going to need extended dedicated rest to get her vision functional again, let alone back to perfect. It cannot undo the damage from Izanami or Izanagi at a reasonable rate, the eye would be nonfunctional for years if not permanently as normal. Additional healing factors might change this, but passive healing factors are rare and active ones tend to have drawbacks..

9: I was wrong: Doing more research, you can get the Rinnegan from just Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA. The reason that Madara's eyes crumbled away when he was resurrected is becuase those were an artificial Rinnegan that Kubuto created and grafted o the resurrected Madara. However, this artificial Rinnegan is weaker than the real thing, which is why Madara sacrificed it in favor of his real eyes. The true Rinnegan requires the Chakras of Ashura and Indra, and based on this Hashirama's corpse does not still have Ashura's chakra, so it is not possible for Senko to get the true Rinnegan as, per your statement, Hashirama DNA Madara reconciling means that the two of them have stepped reincarnating in this timeline. Not unless she gets the chakra from The Sage's ghost directly and... why would he do that?

10: As Senko has never had the Rinnegan, does not have the chakra of either of the sage's sons and so on, and is not naturally an Uchiha or Senju, if she gained the Rinnegan it would be much weaker than demonstrated in canon. Probably just the passive benefits and the basic most applications of the six paths.

11: As Senko does not believe in the Rinnegan, she would not deliberately seek it out but rather would acquire it by accident because she wanted to give herself something that the Senju or Uzumaki have. She would need Eternal Mangekyo before it activated.

Does that work? Or is that still too much?