Well see here is my problem with the True Rinnegan:

It makes absolutely no sense.

Because why, in the name of alien rabbit super-buddha's left horn, would obtaining it be so dependent on getting two specific souls out of potentially millions, maybe ten of thousands if we assume that the two pick ninjas every time, when neither of them ever had the rinnegan themselves? nothing about these people make them special enough to warrant this much importance aside from needing an explanation for Naruto and Sasuke suddenly getting a free power boost to face Madara and Kaguya, and them being sons of super-buddha who became ninja cain and abel. which while thematically relevant, isn't much of metaphysical explanation for their importance.

and why, would suddenly the distinction between a true or false rinnegan matter when if you can obtain the DNA and get it anyways, why would it be weaker? if Senju and Uchiha are their descendants and genetically similar enough to produce it, and thus produce the required chakra, what is actually missing from the equation? what makes Indra/Asura brand Rinnegan the only one worth going after? its stupid fated destiny bull to me. because the whole thing around that was awfully convenient: Naruto having the soul, Sasuke having the other one, Sage showing up in time to give the power up? kind of blatant.

so my thought process was at time, that since you weren't playing, that we could just say they weren't reincarnating so rinnegan wouldn't be a problem, and if we ever wanted to get it anyways, well Uchiha and Senju DNA are right there, just throw out the True Rinnegan nonsense and it can happen. no need to worry. but now your here to care about those little details so its like:
unless your insistent about reversing the thing about them not reincarnating because it hasn't been stated in character (its not as if there is any character can state such a thing for certain after all, this is pretty high level metaphysical stuff that no one knows about) which probably leads to us trying to find those reincarnations to get them and probably doing something to get their power, or just luckily have Kimiko be the Indra reincarnation and someone sufficiently idealistic, happy and messianic to be the Asura. its not as if Kimiko's mindset is all that far off from canon Indra's use of jutsu to solve his problems after all....

...I don't see why we have to make the distinction and just use the DNA method while ignoring the true rinnegan strength nonsense. because that can be hard enough due to the all to down-to-earth problems around you. that and I'd rather make current characters important, not long dead idiot souls with a pointless rivalry that no one cares about. the story of Naruto proper was already told in Naruto, we don't need to repeat it.

like what rinnegan are you comparing yourself to? what second rinnegan would be out there to make it matter? there would be none except probably Kimiko's, who'd probably get it by the same method. having the rinnegan at all is something very unique and powerful, an S-Class ability by the dint of its very existence (at least when mastered), just like the Mangekyo. there is no higher rank than that, especially in a game like this.