1. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Final bosses which absolutely body you (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Isshin the Saint from Sekiro. I mean really? four phases? in a game so difficult that it trips up dark souls players? thats insane, I still have not beaten him. Genichiro beat me a lot to, and I considered that the fight of my life.
    I personally think the ape and the big demon were a bit harder than good old Isshin, which felt only "reasonably" hard to me, but these things are often different for everyone else anyway.

Still, compared to Dark Souls, Sekiro actually puts their save points really close to the bosses, so that was something to be immensely grateful for.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
    The final ship in FTL habitually murders me, especially the advanced version - including when I'm flying around in a ship that can beat the snot out of basically everything else. It's never been anything other than nasty even when I won.
    Yeah, and it's especially exacerbated by the fact that it's a roguelike and you'd have to grind another hour-and-a-half (and that if everything else goes well) just to have another go at it. I always found Stealth and Teleporter to work well at it, though.

My contender would be the Nuclear Throne, from Nuclear Throne, honestly. There are times that I cruised up to the final level, no problems, only to die in the first five seconds to it.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2020-04-17 at 08:33 AM.