View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #257
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    @ Rater:
    rinnegan: Just.......okay whatever, you clearly don't understand and its good enough.
    No, I get what you mean I...

I'm sorry. I'm bad at explaining myself.

The terms "true Rinnegan" and "False Rinnegan" never need to come up in the dialog. Even if Zetsu or The Sage showed up for whatever reasons... The Sage probably wouldn't care and Zetsu would probably be less focused on that the Rinnegan isn't "real" and more on how it isn't strong enough for his purposes and they'd need some way of making it stronger. Assuming that Zetsu didn't

I'm just saying, part of this game is that w don't want things too overpowered? There is an inbuilt reason that the Rinnegan can be used without it being overpowered. No need to make something up to justify it or say that things from canon that we don't want to dwell on aren't real.

I don't know, from where I'm sitting it feels less complicated to just use the inbuilt canon explanation rather than make something up.

I wasn't expecting you to focus on that so much. I was just saying "this thing from canon justifies the Rinnegan not being as powerful here, since we've already established that the thing needed for the strong version isn't in play."

Sorry.

Look: "true" Rinnegan or not, actually developing the ability is so far off that... Like, first we'd need to actually get the Sharingan for our characters, then we'd need DNA/Chakra from the Senju clan, then we'd need to fully develop the Sharingan, then get Mangekyo, fully develop that, then get Eternal Mangekyo(which, if Kimiko and Senko both go after it, I guess them swapping eyes is the most efficient way of doing that?) And then... Honestly, we don't know what it takes to evolve Eternal Mangekyo into the Rinnegan. All we know is that it took Madara decades.

It is so far off that we will probably change our minds on how it works several times over on how it works by then.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-04-17 at 04:05 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks