View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Lets think about it:
    Kakashi and Danzo aren't an Uchiha, but Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, Shisui and Obito are.

Obito has never been shown to use Susanoo

only Sasuke and Itachi have been shown to use Amaterasu

Tsukuyomi is only used by Itachi, while Infinite Tsukuyomi is useable by Obito, Madara and Kaguya. they're different jutsu.

only Kakashi, Madara and Obito have been shown to use Kamui, and only with Obito's eyes.

Only Sasuke has Blaze Release.

Itachi managed to put Shisui's Kotoamatsukami into a crow. Danzo uses Kotoamatsukami.

lets not think about Madara, since the only example of transfer of his eyeballs we can work with is rinnegan and pain related.

overall, most of the transfers are from an Uchiha to a non Uchiha: Kakashi, Crow and Danzo.

Madara stealing Obito's eye is an example of transferring a mangekyo ability between Uchiha, forcefully even. when to do that, he would've had to have an eye socket open and therefore lost another eye to gain that one, and has already awakened the Rinnegan.

Sasuke is another example of Uchiha to Uchiha transfer.

So let me make a theory: Madara when he stole the Kamui Eye, did not count as a sharingan user anymore. He had already ascended PAST being one into being a natural Rinnegan user. Thus different from a fellow sharingan user, and thus part of the same group as Kakashi, Danzo and That Crow.

thus, Sasuke, by transferring the eyes while still a natural sharingan user, had eye sockets that were "occupied". thus, having Itachis eyes didn't change his abilities and just made them Eternal, while the non natural sharingan users, could transfer it around, because their sockets are "empty".

so in conclusion: one socket, one ability, and natural born sharingan users natural mangekyo abilities override any other abilities they gain while non-natural sharingan users don't as their socket are always empty.

does that make sense, or did I miss something that disproves this whole theory?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-04-17 at 10:09 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".