1. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Age Of Sigmar II: I Can't Believe It's Not Magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Requizen View Post
    My biggest gripe right now is the Lumineth slow drip. Like, we all know the army is coming, we all know it's going to be different than what we all thought now that we've seen giant cows and hammer-wielding aelves, just dump the whole faction and be done with it. Two weeks and we get... a new Wizard. Lots of detail, and the story behind her is intriguing, but really? Show everything and let us have something to consume during lockdown, let people plan paint schemes and stuff. I just find it a bit frustrating.
    Metrics. New GW is same as Old GW. They do exactly what they used to do. But now it's online. Instead of in White Dwarf.

You click on a thing, they give you two pictures. Generate hype.
    They make you click on another thing, they give you two pictures. Generate hype.
    They make you click on another thing, they give you two pictures. Generate hype.
    ...ad nauseum.

As per most commercial websites, they lose if you they give you everything at once:
    - They can say to their shareholders, that the site gets X visits per week. People have to keep coming back, equals more clicks.
    - The hype train stays fresh, because you can't pump out one piece and then be done with it.

The only way this stops working, is if you refuse to jump on the hype train. That's why I rarely go to Warhammer Community. I know what GW is doing, and I refuse to be a part of it. I'll just wait for someone else who has seen it, and go off what they say. The pictures will be up on Facebook within an hour or so. Just wait. Don't go to WC.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2020-04-19 at 03:35 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome