Inian

Jerechial sends a quick response. "En route".

Shortly after his exchange with Astarieth, a beat-up but strong-looking dark grey pick-up truck pulls up. Roman is driving, and Jerechial is in the backseat. He motions for you to get in, and you see both a shotgun and a broadsword near his feet.

After Inian fills him in on what happened, he lets out a heavy sigh. "Well, that's not good, but it sounds like you two settled things as best we can. I'm glad you and him stopped the Tether. We don't need another new infernal one in town.

"Sorry. Melektas sent me some info. That diner fast-food place... Tether to Gluttony now. Melektas is doing more intel now." He rubs his head like he has a headache.
"Well, Ramiel has a good head. Not much experience, but it sounds like he can keep things together. He sent me a short message saying things're stable. So, where can we drop you off at? But Astarieth wanted us to drop by first."

Astarieth, Judgement

A message from Ramiel comes quickly: "Thanks. Medics treating me and gf for injury now."

In the meantime, the news is reporting a school shooting at Ramiel's school. It's over now, and apparently the shooters mostly killed each other by misusing some chemical explosives. But several deaths and many more wounded. Many are blaming it on the cliques and bullying within the school.

Astarieth & Inian

Before any clients show up, the beat-up truck deposits Inian and Jerechial. Soon all three are caught up on what happened, with Jerechial eager to get back to his Tether should more coordination be needed.

Camael, Redemption

Spoiler: In case you missed it
Show
Resonance is up a few posts

The man's sarcastic smirk becomes more geniune when Carol mentions the wallet. "Oh, you noticed? Neat." He flips through it a moment, taking out a bill of smaller value. "Just let me cover that beer I was gonna bring you. Here ya go." He tosses it to the ground near you, a bit of meanness coming to his face and tone. "If you gonna hang with whores, might as well crawl on the floor for money. Right, Brittany?"
And, with that, Flavius departs to another corner of the bar.

Brittany bends down to pick up the wallet and places it in front of Carol, a somewhat dreamy and more sincerely pleasant expression on her face. Charmed.

"He is a pathetic worm, yeah, resents me. And, yeah, let's talk more. The Burnt are heading up in town. Cops, crime, money, in our pocket. Sure, the tech industry stays independent and the wealtheir folk have their own crime we don't touch much. That's Rourke's domain. But we got our stronghold here and the police, and any other authorities, can't really touch us." She talks a deep drag of her cigarette. "Isn't fire lovely? Just use it 'til it's all burnt away, get what you want, toss away the trash. That's our policy. Beautiful, no?"

"So, um, anything else, darling? Or did you wanna ditch that stupid uni life and actually join? I understand if not as one of my girls, but I could you get in in other positions."