View Single Post

Thread: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

1. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

Astarieth, Judgment

When the truck shows up, he knows there's trouble - he was half expecting Adrian to go about his other business or keep with the War team. He's even more intimidated when the seneschal steps out. But, regardless, he's happy to see them.

Tommy warns Adrian "With your permission, I'm gonna try to listen to the Symphony while you talk and see if it tells me any more details." Then he listens to the report attentively with his hand clapped on Adrian's shoulder, hoping that the Symphony can provide a little bit more information than Adrian's subjective perception.

Spoiler: Resonance
    Show
    (1d6)[6](1d6)[6] Check Digit (1d6)[5] +4.

PRE roll - @Jeen, man, you ain't kiddin' about wanting to use my resonance on everything....

POST roll - pretty happy to see a 5 check digit....

After hearing the report, he checks his notebook - a little black moleskine fastidiously recorded in angelic script. "I'm tracking three known Shedim in town - Game, Fire, and Factions. I'll bet you a dollar this one's Factions, else it's a new actor. Seems to me like a school shooting is a big, risky move. They took a risk and it didn't pan out."

He turns to Jeremiah - "Sir, I let the triad know something happened already. I can finish the report now. What are you thinking for next actions? Let the investigation play out or try and go after the shedim?"

After the seneschal leaves, Tommy turns to Adrian - "Glad to see you, man. You OK? I was thinking 'bout heading up to the Gravel pits tonight. You down for that?"
    Last edited by robnar; 2020-04-21 at 02:52 AM.