Astarieth and Inian

Spoiler: Resonance
Show
You get a clear picture of what Inian saw and heard. And confirmation that the shedite is of Factions: it, along with the other demon of Factions, has been working hard for weeks to muster the cliques and factions, gear up attitudes and anger, to cause this shooting. And to time it not too long after the Tether to Fire formed.

And they indeed didn't know Malcolm was an angel, and are scared of War being present. The shedite's current plans are fueled mostly by anger and might change, but the plan is to corrup Malcolm's girlfriend and parents so that they all wind up in hell.

Jereciah scrowls.
"Factions. One thing in our favor is that Gaspariel and Medim still have a score to settle with them, so we can count on them helping. I'm worried about Ramiel. Kid's old, but... well, he only got his second Ethereal Force about 14 years ago. He's basically still a kid, and played human his whole existence."

"If we could kill the shedim, that'd be great, but finding it won't be easy. You're really willing to help, Astarieth? That's good news. The Triad usually says their duty is angels, though of course Rezzial will help if we ask. He is malakim, after all.

"For next moves, Factions largely lost this battle. Good job, Inian. But Ramiel's now a target, and there's that artist-kid at the school, too, whatever's up with him. I'll get Stone to help on monitoring the school, see if we can track down the demons. And I'll help fight any demon you find, but my orders right now are to let you new-comers handle things. Lawrence is trusting Yves and Gabriel about you all mattering.

"For now, I'll head back to the Howlitzer. If you have any sense of how to look into the school, feel free, but your Roles aren't the best for it. None of ours are, really. Astarieth, this is a good set-up here you got; might give good intel on the Burnt. Sorry I don't have more to say."

---

With that, the Seneschal heads off. Roman says he'll call another one of the group to pick up Adrian and drop him off wherever his car is.

Camael, Redemption

"The Burnt... a fantastic organization, as gangs go. We're cruel. We're burn someone to death if they cross us, or burn their family." The smile on her lips, and look of fancy towards her cigarette at that show Camael that Redemption may be difficult for this one. "But we treat our people well, as long as they're loyal. Pay. Housing. Drugs or girls, if they want it. Sure, most of the needs for housing and pay are due to lost jobs and homes, but it's not like the arson was our fault, right?" She chuckles darkly again.

"As for joining, people who need work know we can provide it. Deliver a package. Back up a guy delivering a message. Sell some stuff on a corner. Simple jobs for simpletons. Those with more skill can do more.
Hmm... the university is... difficult territory for us. Some of the faculty make it hard for us. But if you'd like to make some money on the side, I could give you some product to push. Liberal airheads like some fun in the evening, right? Our usual cut is 90% for new employees, but I'll let you have 20. Or you could join my girls. Or be one of my toys, or one for other leaders. Not all of us care for the pleasures of the flesh, but some make a pretty penny just being pretty."

She looks around, a mix of playful conspiratory and real. "There are better jobs, but your potential would have to be vetted. See if you can handle the heat. Are you a religious type?"