Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
The Radiance from Hollow Knight, certainly. Nightmare King Grimm is even worse, I didn't even try that one much. I only managed normal Grimm after tons and tons and tons of attempts, NKG just tables me in, I don't know, two minutes?
Seconded.
Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
Another person who never managed to beat NKG here. Regular Grimm is tough but manageable for me. Once you recognize his telegraphs, they're easy enough to dodge and counter, but if you mess up or lose focus for even a second, he'll punish it. NKG takes that and just cranks it up to eleven. There are no breaks, keep moving or you die, forget healing unless you can stun him. It's more mentally exhausting for me than anything else.
Seconded.
Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
I beat NKG after quite abit of effort but did enjoy it since it was a short run back, but sod the Patheons. I don't want to have to spend 30+ mins fighting perfectly to fight one boss again. I dunno why they didn't make the benches checkpoints so you could grind you way through if you needed to.
Seconded.

In particular I have the same issue with the Pantheons. Instead of focusing on getting better on a single boss, you have to run through the whole dang thing over and over. For this reason I'll never 100% (or 112%, whatever it is) Hollow Knight.