1. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: The LA-assignment thread VIII: Way Too Much For Vampirism

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmosh View Post
    There was a really crazy build posted a while back that used the Scout class to trigger skirmish damage on tentacle grapples from an anthropomorphic giant octopus using a similar strategy.
    Heh. Those were actually mine too, the first builds I came up with to exploit the trick. Octopus Man, Grappling Halfling For Justice! and The Kraken, Grappling Halfling For Eeeviil!. They have some very real problems, but wow were they a lot of fun to write. I do wish it had occurred to me to name Octopus Man "Calamari Damacy" instead, since his main shtick is collecting all the enemies on the battlefield into one clumped up space, and that would have been hilarious to anyone that got the reference.

I didn't actually use anthropomorphic giant octo for those two, but with more than six levels to play with that's actually a really good idea.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2020-04-21 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II