Inian rubs at his head in annoyance. "Frankly, I've got nothing about how I could look into the school and how the Shedite might've sunk its fangs into those poor kids. I'm going to try to get in contact with Jason Mathers as soon as I can to try and make sure he stays stable, but I agree our best bet for surveillance there is probably going to be Gaspariel. Don't know how long they would want to be away from their camp though."

He stands up and starts pacing up and down Astarieth's office. "We may need to get a Soldier to back up Ramiel if we can. Don't know if he'll be able to protect his family and Jennifer at the same time, especially with a Role that requires him to be away from them seven or eight hours out of the day. Plus I'm going to have to give him lessons so he doesn't make a whole mess of noise every time he fights a Mortal."

"Ah, whatever," he says as he shakes his head. "Right now I just need to get back to my car so it doesn't get towed. Or worse, stolen. As for the gravel pits, I'm guessing not. Got some gig work lined up and I think it starts tonight. Tell me what time you're planning on heading there and I'll text you if I can make it."