View Single Post

Thread: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

1. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

Inian and Astarieth

Before leaving Jerechial notes, "Gaspariel'll be willing to. And, Tommy... Ramiel won't like using them as bait, but we can't guard them 24/7. But if Gaspariel can watch them and see when one is possessed... with that, we could get him. I'll work on it with Gaspariel. Maybe Melektas can, too. You two willing to be on call should we set up a killroom at my bar?"

---

Soon after, another person drives up and, asking no questions beyond where Inian needs to go, picks him up and drops him off. Inian's car is untouched.

In the meantime, Jerechial has sent Inian the home address of Jason Mather, courtesy of some snooping Judgement did. No promises he's home, but the high school is obviously closed for the rest of the day.
    He also sends Inian, Astarieth, and Ramiel notes that Gaspariel will have birds soon watching Ramiel's parents and girlfriend, and some of Soldiers of Stone and The Sword will be ready to knockout a host once found.

---

A bit after everyone is gone, a young woman walks in. She's dressed like an office professional in a nice blouse and middle-length skirt, with glasses and short-cut blond hair. Not the usual cliente, and she looks nervous like she doesn't quite know what she's doing. With one arm nervously rubbing the other, she starts to speak. She sounds on the edge of crying.

"Hi, um... I think I need a loan. Five thousand. I'm sorry, but I haven't been to a place like this before. How does it work?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Sorry for any temporal confusion with a three-way conversation between PCs and NPC. Tried to get it smooth and then you each to your own activities.

Camael, Redemption

Brittany smiles, a mix of warmth and, kind of hard to explain, but darkneess almost fits. A mix of seductress and someone who might just decide to burn or knif

"It is. To be honest, I didn't have a choice about being a lowly streetwalker. Nor to be one of the Burnt. Everyone is fuel for the fire, but some are chaff and some are to manage the flames. The Burnt, the real leaders of the Burnt, are the latter. We are Fire. You want in?"

She leans in close, drawing not a few leers and racy remarks from the local men. But then her phone beeps and draws her out of her revelry. She opens it and frowns as she reads a message.

"Garrus... #!$!. Sorry, love, but I gotta run. The bossman needs me to see a jerk named Gary about something. But, seriously, let's chat, or more, later. I'll find you something to test you." She moves to grab your phone; if allowed, she enters her contact info in with your notes. "Call me. I should be free in about an hour. ...actually, a group of us are going to the Gravel Pits tonight. One of our men are fighting there tonight. Might have a private party afterwards and you can really see fire work. Call it a date?"
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2020-04-22 at 12:18 PM.