Okay then.

While I wait: Orochimaru-Style Body-Replacement, the technique where he throws up a new him to avoid fatal damage, creates a new set of clothes.

Do you think that could be exploited to reproduce high-quality outfits?

Jugo's Kekkei Genkai apparently includes being able to drain chakra, though not fast enough to be lethal: In the Boruto Anime, while berserk he drains Konohamaru but not enough to stop Konahamaru from creating a Rasengan big enough to send him flying.

Senko can't do that yet. Her chakra control is too bad for it, she can only absorb Chakra using Cellular Regeneration Absorption which is a bigger commitment

Since I want the White Snake Power to manifest in Senko as a tail... I'm considering the value of her using her tail instead of her had for her Cellular Regeneration techniques as a joke.

Do we have plans for Takigakure? Becuase I've got a mental image that in this universe, instead of running off and becoming a rogue bounty hunter, Kakazu responded to his betrayal by the village elders after his failure to assassinate Hashirama by usurping control of the village and over the next few decades converting it into Ninja Vegas to support his money fetish and I don't recall anything mentioned of them so far. (Under his command, Waterfall Ninja acts like organized criminals.)

Senko's bloodline grafting will probably be qualified as a Kinjutsu, even if it isn't technically a Jutsu, on the grounds that it's highly dangerous to attempt for most an could be argued to be unnatural. It should probably be illegal for her to teach others how to do it or use it on others without authorization for the foreseeable future(Unless it's like, a life and death thing.)

The abilities listed in Senko's profile aren't the only transformations she has, but they're the ones she's most comfortable using and which come most naturally to her and the only ones that have a specific effect beyond being generic weapons.

Senko's taijutsu style, being that it's mean more for meditative purposes than combat, has a bit more emphasis on kicking than is normally practical. She may advance to a full-fledged Kick Chick at somepoint.