Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
Inian and Astarieth"You two willing to be on call should we set up a killroom at my bar?"

---

Soon after, another person drives up and, asking no questions beyond where Inian needs to go, picks him up and drops him off. Inian's car is untouched.

In the meantime, Jerechial has sent Inian the home address of Jason Mather, courtesy of some snooping Judgement did. No promises he's home, but the high school is obviously closed for the rest of the day.
He also sends Inian, Astarieth, and Ramiel notes that Gaspariel will have birds soon watching Ramiel's parents and girlfriend, and some of Soldiers of Stone and The Sword will be ready to knockout a host once found.
"Yes, of course. I'm more than happy to help take that scumbag down."

---

After the end of the conversation with Astarieth and Jerechial, Inian gets in the car and gives directions back to the field where he abandoned his car. He sits around and lets it idle for a bit while he replies to texts and changes into a fresh shirt.

>Carol, sup. Been a real ****ing day. Tell you about it if we meet at the pits. Got work lined up, IDK when it'll end. Text me the details and I'll try to meet you there. Tommy might be as well.

Once he has that sent, Inian guns his car and starts the drive back into town towards Jason Mather's house.