View Single Post

Thread: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

1. - Top - End - #303
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

[Important Briefing]

Cessie shakes her head. "No, as far as I'm concerned we'll adjourn here. Perhaps we'll have future meetings like this once we know more but right now I don't think either of us have more information to share."

Next to Cessie’s Office

If Anika caught that is hard to determine, she gives Cessie a wave before she along with the goblins are pushed into the meeting room.
    Actually, if she had caught that she might have just asked the goblins if they could wait or something similar. Maybe.
    Either way, Krakorow takes the only seat among the five tables in the room. "Right, to business then pals. So there's a whole campaign I got planned out for you guys and we're going to start filming it in a month from now. The whole thing will be filmed on Kurake, a small outer ithiki island." He takes out two plane tickets from his suit hand holds them out for them. "Note the date, it's almost exactly a month from now. The plane will land in Iromoto and from there we will take you by boat the rest of the way to Kurake. You're going to be staying in Kurake for about two weeks while we film so if you don't want to stay there with the rest of the crew you need to make your own arrangements. Furthermore, I imagine you gals might have access to high-tech teleporters? If so, bring something like that along in case VIGIL needs you during those two weeks. Kurake don't have any technology like that." He looks between the two. "Any questions?"

Anika is of course first to give feedback. "Two weeks?! Aw, man! I thought this was gonna take like... two days tops." The druid let's out a loud sigh as she sits down on one of the tables.

[Wenomir's House]

Anika's presence is heralded by a loud beeping noise as she pushes the door to Wenomir's house open. "Hey, my main dude! Quick, you got any idea how to turn this thing off? I think I accidentally did something to it and now it won't shut up." She presents her communicator, a device that ideally should be around the wrist like a watch but that Anika is awkwardly holding in her hand.

If Wenomir takes a look at it, it appears that its battery is running low. Something that shouldn't be possible as it's made to last for years and Anika have only had it for a few months.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2020-04-24 at 09:10 AM.