Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Shiroihako:
"Nice to meet you Sarah! I'm Shiroihako, hollow hunter and occult investigator for hire! Wheres your parents or did they....? I apologize if I'm bringing up anything painful..."
Shiroihako naturally assumes that her parents must've taught about this sort of stuff or something. There must've been some reason her family had been attacked, but she needs to figure out what she can do to help this child as much as she can, its only what a heroic Ronin would do.
Sarah Shrugs. "Hell if I know. Uncle Sam took the bodies. Home Town's ain't even on the map anymore."
Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
Beatrix keep smiling, amused.
Which seems quite creepy and inappropriated.
dead men... turning into some sort of dragons?
She looked at Balthazar. It might make sense... even if she never heard of it in Britian.

Balthazar look down.
'...if it matters, I might help. Wether we call those monsters hollows or dragons... I had a similar experience. I don't want you to suffer the same.'

if they didn't believed in dragons, crazy witches with guns, would probably best not to mention
"It's fine... So we've got a woman who can leave her body behind to fight with a sword and a hollow-mask and a pair of twins who believe in fairy tails? There's a story here."