Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMkV View Post
... Did get Achilles, though. There goes my drought. Can't complain about gacha luck for a while now. If I throw all the XP cards from the event at him ASAP, I can probably have him up to speed before too long.
Congrats on Achilles! He seems really good based on the support one I used earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
Siegfried's built to kill dragons (also every dragon-trait Servant like Liz and the many, many Artorias) and dragons are both prolific, strong, and very rarely Archers in events and main quests. He is really quite mediocre outside of that, but it is definitely a nice niche to have to go against any of those giant dragons, wyverns, or just fight Artoria/Liz Lancer whenever they appear.

So, having him around is cool, but I wouldn't be levelling mine now specifically if it weren't for the event.

Edit: Also, he has the Dragon trait as well, so he benefits from Jalter's extra Charisma buff. Which is always nice.
Extra bonus from Jalter plus bonus damage against actual dragons does sound like a useful niche. I think I'm gonna build Mordred first though. Might do Siegfried next - it's either him or Tomoe for sure. I don't really need Fionn since I've got a lot of good lancers and he seems kinda sketchy anyway.