Astarieth, Judgment

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
But if you can... um... encourage him to really leave us be after the payment. To delete the photos. Um, that's why he wants the money; some photos that'll hurt my daughter.

Yeah, two hundred extra sounds good.

He lives at <address>. Name is Francis Malackey. And here's the phone number he texted my daughter with, to demand the money."
"I'll deliver the payment, and try and make sure the... individual... doesn't have any capability to extort your family in the future. Let me know how he told you to deliver the payment.

If he ends up accepting less than the full amount I'll credit half the difference back to you. I expect you to pay any remaining balance in full, by the terms stated before. I'd prefer if you leave the payment in cash at my UPS store box in an plain envelope.

Good luck with your situation. I hope your family and daughter are OK. Please go and take care of them. If you need to contact me, contact this number, but if everything goes right we shouldn't have to meet up again."
Then Tommy texts her <Hello! :)> from his burner phone.

Well, I probably just scared the heck out of this lady. What a situation - first customer in a new town clues me into an adversary. Must be my lucky day. She came to the right office.

When she tells him the contact information, Tommy jots it down quickly in his notebook, right next to the transaction log for the debt. Then he waits, thinking up various ways to get after this demon based on how it wants the payment. He pulls up the 'kid's' address on the map app on his phone, and starts casing the neighborhood.