View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Hope Thalia approached Timroin. "Lord Timorin, Might I borrow the great warpick?" Timorin smiled and handed it over.

Hope Thalia sent agents to check out Dulnori's new plant.

Spoiler: Help
    Show

+2 Sacrifice: Due to the fact that one person may strengthen another though the sacrifice of their Mana to help grow these plants.

Hope Thalia heard about the flight to Kabweland and sent her some of the cult to protect the effort.

Spoiler: Help
    Show
    +1 Asylum: Predators will recognize this as an act of the Lord of Nature and will guard the expedition.

+2 Drama: Thalia sends Carl the Barl to entertain those eagerly engaged as well as record the epic exodus for excited fans to enjoy for eternity

+2 Architecture: The new nation will have an easy job establishing new dwellings and other needed buildings.

Hope Thalia consumed a pearl and a small imp-like creature emerged. It laughed and jumped around.

Spoiler: Help:
    Show

+2 Twilight Archipelago/+2 Drama: Many cultists get a rather chaotic trickster when they consume a pearl. (See Impmon)

Hope Thalia was furious at Valrion's insinuations that she was wicked due to her domain. She took on too much? How had she taken on too much? Just because she wasn't an immortal slave, that means she can't accomplish the same thing Valrion has done? Well if the Divine jerk wants the "evils of sacrifice" not to touch his lands, then this can be arranged.

Spoiler: Hinder
    Show
    Hinder
    +2 Sacrifice: Hope Thalia shall grant Valrion his wish of not allowing sacrifice on the Promised Land. The land itself shall be averse to sacrifice and punish it's presence. People who give to charity may find their crops wilted shortly after. People who donate their time to help others will find their homes damaged upon their return. The continent itself shall punish people for engaging in sacrifice of any kind. The only things that shall go unpunished are those that recieved compensation. Trading time for wealth or something of the like is unpunished. People however shall always be punished by the continent for sacrificing anything. So is Valrion's will.
    +2 Twilight Archipelago: Those that wish for freedom fr this so called "promised land" need only ask the continent for freedom and they will be transported to the Twilight Archipelago on the isle of Asylum.
    +2 Architecture: The continent shall be unwilling to sacrifice it's stone or material to the service of man. It will be harder to build structures with the materials found in the continent than those aquired elsewhere and brought to the continent.

Edit: I think the text may be confusing because I think I phrased it the wrong way. But this sacrifice hinder works on people asking for sacrifice or benefiting from it. Let's not punish those who sacrifice.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-04-30 at 02:10 AM.