View Single Post

Thread: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

1. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

Astarieth, Judgement

The woman gives a sigh, a mix of relief and uncertainty, and nods. "Thank you. I'll make sure to get you the payments."

Spoiler: OOC/PC interaction
    Show
    Feel free to intermesh a 'side scene' talking to Carol/Camael if you wish, between this and checking out the neighborhood

Oh, wait, you're just checking out on your phone, not driving around yet. Cool.

The neighbhorhood looks like a normal one for the area. It is suburbs off the richer side of town, usually occupied by those working at a technology company or doing better-paying hospitality work.

Inian, War

The kid looks up, an annoyed expression on his face.
    "Looking for my brother? He's inside with his art teacher." The kid gets a mischevious glint in his eye. "But I'm guessing she's more teaching him anatomy than art. He told me to head out here and give them some privacy."

"So, if you wanna knock on the door and interrupt them, be my guest."

Camael, Redemption

Mary gives a bashful but thankful smile at the sincere compliments. She raises her coffee in toast.

While listening about Flavius, she gives a chuckle and smile. "Flavius did make me laugh, and he was... well, from what I could tell, he just saw mortals beneath him, so it was easy to forgive them their faults. But that is better than most demons. Better than I was, if someone looked at me the wrong way.

"As for him and Trip? Yeah, they're close. Honestly, I think Flavius favors Trip as more than a friend, but Trip likes the ladies. But I think they're solid allies, and, from what you say, maybe sincere friends.
    "When Bethrezen and I were working with Fire, Trip and Flavius were tight. Each one risked Trauma to save each other, so I think it's sincere for each other."

At the remarks about Astarieth and Ikorial, Mary looks uncertain.
    "I wouldn't Adewale or his dogs near Ikorial, but this Astarieth guy does at least seem different. He could be one of the good ones, I guess. I'm fine dropping you off there, but I'd rather not be speaking to Seraphs of Judgement unless I have to."

With that Carol is dropped off at Astarieth's, Mary waiting in the car.

Spoiler
    Show

For one of you! It's a surprise who!
    (3d6)[1][4][1](6)
    I'll edit in stuff if it matters.

edit: even if a success, with a check digit of 1 it doesn't tell anything you wouldn't already see.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2020-04-29 at 11:28 AM.