Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
Hey, here's an idea. What if I introduced the big fighty enemy as a secondary element? Jade is probably the most powerful (or at least the most fight-savvy) character in the group. What if, when this enemy spreads to Earth, humanity ends up needing to turn to Jade for help defeating it? This would only happen towards the end of the Courtroom arc, and the EFC's failures could lead into their arc, much like the Android saga did with the Cell Saga.
I mean if you don't have Oxyribo contesting the most powerful/fight savvy part, sure.

(like that question of who really is more powerful has never been resolved, and I don't think it ever will, because it would be an unstoppable force vs. immovable object scenario, neither of them are competitive enough to try and make it happen, and any scenario to try and contrive a "hero vs. hero"situation would run into all the problems you get when Marvel or DC tries that.

I know that Toriyama answer's would probably be: Jade is the better of the two due to Dragon Ball convention favoring her as more conventionally heroic, as well as being the low-class drainer android compared to the high class bio-android- even if she lost the technical one-on-one fight, as Masala would jump in to help because she is Jade's daughter and loves but, Pokaasuu would jump in to help Oxyribo, the two would then fight, Masala being the weaker of the two would gain a power up to beat Pokasuu, while thats happening Beryl and Pinappla fight Oxyribo, Beryl somehow gets beaten and seeing both Beryl and Jade go down, Pinappla either enters some berserk rage greater than ever before or some other greater form of mastery of super saiyan to trounce Oxyribo, thus super-saiyans win the end as always.

Then Pinappla gets shoved off to the side next saga so that Jade can be the hero again against majin buu or something. in short Toriyama logic dictates that the caonical real answer to the question to whether Jade is the most powerful is "no, its Pinappla since she is the nearest pure-blooded saiyan with a good heart".

I am not Toriyama, and my own opinion is that people are allowed to think whatever they like about her power/combat prowess. I'm just the person who roleplays her.)