View Single Post

Thread: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

1. - Top - End - #148
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: [In Nomine] The City of Pentagram IC

Astarieth, Judgment

Tommy laughs at Carol's phone call. "Such as myself, eh? Do tell, what do you mean by that??? You hear about the school shooting? Got some info on it." Knowing full well that she knows that he knows the answer to the rhetorical question....

You can do a lot with google maps and street view - traffic at the major intersections near the spot, avenues of approach from the road and from the adjoining lots, even identifying whether some of the neighbors have dogs or kids by the things in the backyard. Heck, if the street view has shadows on it (giving you a point of reference for the time of day) you can generally figure out who might be home during the day.

Tommy wiles away a few minutes doing precisely that while he waits for the next customer.

When Carol stops by he's pleasantly surprised. "Hey lady, how's it going? You hear about the shooting at the school? It was bad guys - Adrian ran into one of them, a Shedim. I've got a line on a mortal who's being extorted by another bad guy. Thought you might be interested, both 'cause of the journalism angle and 'cause that mortal girl might need a nudge back onto the straight and narrow."

You got anything for me?"
    Last edited by robnar; 2020-04-29 at 09:38 PM.