1. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

Thinking about it, the only flaw in the "ask Jade to fight" plan is that she literally wished upon the Dragon Balls to give the world ki fighting to make sure they can defend themselves without her, and even without Oxyribo she literally has:
    Beryl, Masala, Pinappla, Shanakan, Luxana, Red Mantis, Black Scorpion, Orange Wasp, Grey Spider, White Butterfly, Yellow Queen, Purple Moth, and even Mekrashin Darok....

all as people she could probably call and theoretically willing to fight in her place. there are literally thirteen people about the same level of power that can in theory fight for her if she doesn't want to do it. 14, if you count Rilla being an android too.

and even if cut out the new characters like Mekrashin, Pinappla and the Unkillables, there are still four other people who she could ask to do it for her. in theory.

so....we'll see what form her help takes, though I'm leaning towards giving Masala a chance, she is probably overdue a super form, honestly.

Edit: I don't know where Katnep went. after you left we didn't keep track of her. so. I'd just default to Katnep being back on Plant or something.

Edit 2: though really, if I want them unavailable, Mekrashin is simple as saying he is on some Nar-Shadda or Tatooine like world fighting space pirates for fun, for the Unkillables having inherited both the genes of Goku and Jade, has probably inherited their wild luck as well and it combines into making them having their own enemies and troubles to face like some spinoff series and since they're so powerful and so weird being bio-androids, their enemies and adventures in turn are far more bizarre and challenging like something straight out of the Doom Patrol.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-04-30 at 02:52 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".