Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
Oh boy. The top of important missions here, solving others' dating issues. I'm surprised Harry didn't hit on her himself.

Oh, I like Marcia's design. I could go for that outfit.

And I see she's the only competent one around these parts. Why is that always the anime trope, that the one girl's the responsible one?

Ah... the old "what question is this" test.

I like you talking around, seeing all the NPC lines. Just my two cents, at least.

Re: outfits: Ooh, yeah, I really do like Marcia's outfit. And Gyro's isn't too bad either.
Oh yeah Marcia's outfit would look GREAT on you.

Truth be told I'm going to be doing my best to collect as many of the dialogues as I can, and Em should be around every once in awhile to provide any I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
I on the other hand do not respect the mullet. I never will. Harry's taste in style is just plain garbage and he needs to buy a better one. like why does he have three different shades of green? the red boots and watch is trying to be christmas with that combo but its not working, and no person wears suspenders/overalls anymore, the only people who can rock that anymore are mustachioed men from the mario series.
Plumbers, farmers, people who don't like belts...