1. So....paper release rasengan....would make books of fuinjutsu???

2. yeah, I looked up sand and magnet release and it was real ambiguous whether sand was separate or not, so if its the same, that simplifies things. and leaves room for a bloodline thats different from Magnet release.

3. as for improved durabilities, can you be specific about that? because my impression is that most ninja don't have access to such things (and would rather keep those more minimal for the sake of emphasizing tactics for more over power)

like, if there is general increased durability for taijutsu users, I'd rather them need to use different techniques to modify their muscles to defend against different types of normal weaponry (like blades their muscles would have be more rigid like plate, and to defend against maces their muscles would have to be more flexible and spongy, so they can't defend against both blunt and sharp weapons at the same time by tanking it. and that of course this doesn't just apply to taijutsu, anything rigid is weaker to blunt force anything flexible is weaker to blades, this makes sure there is less need for rasengan's drilling force while still keeping it unique and powerful, since there is always two defenses that a taijutsu user can switch between unless someone outwits them to make them do one and get hit by another.)

of course, being specific about these improved durability methods you speak of would be helpful, Rater, since that help informs the tactical kind of tactical workarounds that are needed for them, or what defenses that need to be disallowed to keep it tactical.