Quote Originally Posted by Vahnavoi View Post
There's a moment of silence on the other end, just long enough for Shiroihako to question whether anyone's listening at the other end. Then, a tired sigh comes through, followed by a low male voice: "... yes, this is Thorne. Who did you say you were again?"

Meanwhile, behind Shiroihako, the one of the girls rolls her eyes at Sarah. "She's seventh grade, we're ninth, none of us have done any serious work. Normal people don't have to. Are you an illegal immigrant or something?"

The tall teen keeps glaring at her. "You think you're oh-so-special, don't you. 'Cause that's what I mean. I don't give a damn if you think you've earned it, it's still the same aggravating bull crap. But whatever. Go do your thing." She flips her hair and turns around, ready to walk away.
She can't respond to this to any this because she is on the phone, but she gives a glare at Sarah while talking to Thorne
"My name is Shi-roi-ha-ko. I'm sure nothing is wrong, just something that needs looking into, the incident wasn't harmful or anything, I'm sure this is just some teenagers worrying over nothing and we can straighten this out. They said one of them had an out of body experience, suspect that your daughter did it, but nothing bad happened. I'm just the person hired to look into this, and don't worry you won't need to pay me for anything, and I want only the best for your child.

has this been a repeat occurrence? any similar incidents?"