As your motley crew wanders in and heads to the table you notice a slight hitch in the music, a slight cough and a stare from one of the patrons for a second longer than is necessarily polite. Nobody is looking aggressive or like they're looking for weapons, but you have all definitely been noticed.

The innkeeper scowls at the hiccup that ran through the room, and makes her way over to the table. As she's about half way she pauses to glance over the room, causing the other patrons to pointedly return their attention to their cups and food.

As she gets to the edge of the table she pauses for a second, looking around the table perplexed. "Do you hear...?" She settles on Akmenos with a quizzical look on her face. "Pay me no mind, working in this place for so long clearly has me hearin' things. Welcome to my inn, I'm Vele. What can I get for the lot of you-- oh I see at least one of you has food already." And she winks at the giant firbolg. "What about for the rest of you?".

When Alibarum steps up to the bar she's immediately taken by Anker, cooing at him while looking at the imposing dragonborn, "Can I say hi to him? Is he friendly?" she says while crouching down to level with the giant mastiff. Though she barely needs to given his large stature.

Spoiler: For Alibarum
Show
You get sidetracked with a person sitting perfectly still at the far edge of the bar, you're attentive enough to know that this thing definitely needs to be breathing but it hasn't moved, hasn't blinked, hasn't shifted in the slightest since you started paying attention.

Spoiler: For Ficus
Show
You notice that while the room is uneasy with your presence, it's nothing that anyone is going to act on quite yet. And you would hope that nobody does escalate, this town is pretty human focused, and with 2 dragonborn, a tiefling, and a firbolg you don't expect to be treated fairly by the guard.