On Episode 5:
Whelp, we're starting off strong! we got a dead body, looks like someone battle too hard, but if you ask me it was a conspiracy by the mega-corps to silence him. he knew too much, and we have to figure out what he knew. nonsense, Zodi, we're just private eyes now, after all thats the only people who get anything done in a cyberpunk story.

oh so there is robos that just....move on their own somehow. great!

and Marcia can somehow speak to the dead. okay. and is apparently more talented than the police. so. proven incompetent once again.

yeah, this is taking quite a shift here, you'd think we'd be on some hot-blooded robo tournament or fighting some version of team rocket by now, but nope! murder case it is!

yeah, this is how reasonable police stuff generally goes in fiction. "we need your help!""its painful!" "we still need it though." and yeah, Ernest and Mira are reasonable people here. glad to see they're both cool head with good intentions when things get serious, they're the figures of authority I can trust.

No, Waluigi deserves every insult handed to him. he does not deserve the love he gets, just like Evil.

oh god, 2 on 2 is instant chaos. like a worse mario party game with mechs.

"yes I'm a fine upstanding citizen who doesn't tattle to cops about something illegal"- the cyberpunk mindset in a nutshell.